Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings

Spread Your Wings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The one and only: Ansei! EDITED

Go down 
+3
Saeliee
Belmot
Ansei
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is Ansei teh uber? c;
Yes
The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_vote_lcap67%The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_vote_lcap33%The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

The one and only: Ansei! EDITED Empty
PostSubject: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Alright, i'll break myself down for all of you. :>

IG Name: Ansei [Pronounced on-say]
Name: Kara
Likes: MMOs, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Aika arena/pvp/quests

-----

The one and only: Ansei! EDITED 100702-225803-1 The one and only: Ansei! EDITED 100702-230109-1

I'm the Guild Leader of Wings. I'm a pretty fun person and I love meeting new people and keeping friends. My real name is Kara, but please call me Ansei. [On-say]
I'm currently 18 years old and in September I'll be attending art college. I can speak Japanese and I like listening to Japanese and Koren music. I also enjoy techno.
I love to draw. I draw anime and want to attend college to major in video game design. MMO's have always been a love.

If you ever need any help, please feel free to ask. I love helping people. But please, please do not be offended or get discouraged if I ever decline. I'm probably just busy for the moment, so don't be afraid to ask over and over if needed!
I'd also like it if everyone would leave comments and concerns posted in the forums. Anything helps.

On Aika, I enjoy doing quests and PvP, so I'd love to party. Arena is my addiction and I love showing off my pran, Koyou. I'm also big on rewarding members for their hard work and dedication, so I'll hold contests that give you all chances to win big prizes.

My favorite colors used to be a tie between blue and green, but now all I see is pink. ;c I want to dye my hair bright red, and make it pin-straight. I love taking pictures of myself and my self esteem is off the charts. I don't like going places much, but when I get there, I never want to go home. I dislike the heat because it makes me uncomfortable, and I have a love for the computer. Rarely am I gone for long amounts of time, besides me sleeping.

Recently I've been going to sleep at 7am and waking up at 1pm, so there's plenty of time for us to get to know each other. I'm always on Aika. I love my dual gunner, but I have a secret fancy for clerics. They're so adorable. n__n

I love all sorts of music, but recently I've been into JRock and Kpop. Weird combination, but it happens. Techno will always win my heart, and Anberlin has always been my favorite band. I enjoy Lady Gaga, too. [Go ahead, laugh. I like Barbie Girl, too. By Aqua. Yeah, I know you remember that.] Gardenias recently got me re-obsessed with 30 Seconds to Mars. <3 Damn you, Garden. Damn you. I could go on forever about my favorite bands, though.

I love console games, too. I have a PS2 and I wish it would magically be poofed into a PS3 so I could play Final Fantasy XIII. Also, I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts to come out. Talk about either of these games with me, and you'll surely strike up and immediate conversation.

I don't mind talking outside of Aika, either, if you really want to. Just add me to MSN with a message telling me who you are! Currently, my email address is shiitsuren@hotmail.com. [It changes a lot when I get spam in my inbox ;c]

The one and only: Ansei! EDITED Photo0156

I love clothes, as well. I dress relatively normal, although I would like to dress mix-matched and crazy. c; I want to be the one who people with they were, or wish they were friends with. I have high dreams of working for Square Enix, too. Since my love for Kingdom Hearts was so large, I decided I wanted to be apart of that world that makes me crave their games. I want to be the one who designs these characters. I would give my left kidney, Verthandii's right ear, Saelie's pinky finger, and Keeva's arms to be working for Square Enix character design. If you have the hook up, let me know. >;o We'll talk numbers. [Rooofl]

I enjoy the scene fashion. It's always changing, and I'm attracted to it's bright colors. I wear Chucks all the time. Never will you see me without, unless it's a sandal. I want to collect all the colors. My most recent pair is a pair of pink silk ones. <33 Mmmm, delicious.

I like stars and zebra prints. I read manga, too. My favorites are Bleach and Chrono Crusade. I also picked up a few copies of 07-Ghost. Brilliant anime, hands down. Maybe we can swap series? Kukuku.

The one and only: Ansei! EDITED Photo0250

I LOVE art. So if you can draw, please, offer to draw me something! I like art trades, too. You draw me something, Ill draw you something. I'm in the process of making my own manga, so I have tons of characters. [I roleplay all the time >__> CoughImafag.] Do you have characters? I'd love to see them! I would also like to start selling my art. So, if you would like to pay for it, please send me a message! I wouldn't mind making you a masterpiece for $10. c; [Advertising sucks ass.]

So please, if you enjoy art, manga, pink, bright colors.. anything I mentioned above, please, send me a message! I'd love to meet you. <3 Or even just talk to you more. c;

Last edited by Ansei on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Belmot

Belmot

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:44 pm

あなたが日本語を話すことができる?
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:27 pm

はあああい!
あなたも、ね?
好きですか?
私はね。。日本語が大好きですよ。
学校に日本語を勉強していますか? 上手ですか? 何とか話しますか? 多久さん日本語が出来ますか?
Back to top Go down
Saeliee
Admin
Admin
Saeliee

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:37 am

あなたたちはちょっとおもしろい。

O.o

Belmotは日本を勉強している?
Back to top Go down
https://wings.forumotion.net
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:00 am

私はかっこういい、ね?8]
Back to top Go down
Saeliee
Admin
Admin
Saeliee

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:51 am

ぜんぜん -_-
Back to top Go down
https://wings.forumotion.net
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:21 pm

つまらないな。
Back to top Go down
Belmot

Belmot

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:11 pm

私は日本の自分を教えて
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:25 am

Oh! Nice. How exactly do you pick it up so well?
Back to top Go down
Belmot

Belmot

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:05 am

japanese friends on FFXI lmao <3 Rin
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:08 pm

oooh nice o: You learned well!
Back to top Go down
Ahoe

Ahoe

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 pm

你好,Ansei!
我读不懂,所以我自能用中文跟你说话。D:
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Ahoe wrote:
你好,Ansei!
我读不懂,所以我自能用中文跟你说话。D:
D: Chinese!
Back to top Go down
Ahoe

Ahoe

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Would you prefer Spanish? Although, no puedo hablar en espanol. u.u
Back to top Go down
Kittsunia

Kittsunia

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

the only other language i know a little of is spanish cuz im taking it in school. o.o i wish i knew japanese though Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGU
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Kittsunia wrote:
the only other language i know a little of is spanish cuz im taking it in school. o.o i wish i knew japanese though Sad
Japanese is fun ;O Learn it if you can.
Back to top Go down
Kittsunia

Kittsunia

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:55 pm

yeah but they dnt offer to teach it in my school, so im stuck with spanish Sad
Back to top Go down
Ahoe

Ahoe

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Oh? What level Spanish?
Como estas, Miranda? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kittsunia

Kittsunia

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:10 pm

well next year will be my third year, and

muy bien Ahoe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Lacri]Amicus

[Lacri]Amicus

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 am

Ahoe wrote:
你好,Ansei!
我读不懂,所以我自能用中文跟你说话。D:

中文耶~~~
Hola senoritas~

Speaking of language, I can speak and write English and Chinese. For Spanish, I've only taken one class. Since I really like manga, anime, and Japanese drama, I should learn Japanese. FFXI was the first MMO I played. I am not sure if I have time for the upcoming game FFXVI.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/live_video/craquelure/
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Amicus wrote:
Ahoe wrote:
你好,Ansei!
我读不懂,所以我自能用中文跟你说话。D:

中文耶~~~
Hola senoritas~

Speaking of language, I can speak and write English and Chinese. For Spanish, I've only taken one class. Since I really like manga, anime, and Japanese drama, I should learn Japanese. FFXI was the first MMO I played. I am not sure if I have time for the upcoming game FFXVI.
I could teach you some Japanese, if you'd like. Saelie [co-lead of Wings] and myself took 4 years of it. o_x We're.. pretty fluent.
Back to top Go down
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 pm

I see a lot of foreign replies! D: I wish I knew what was going on. Anyways Ansei - you're my new favorite person! <3<3

I felt like I just HAD to put something on your introduction... but I'm too sleepy to think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:30 am

Verthandii wrote:
I see a lot of foreign replies! D: I wish I knew what was going on. Anyways Ansei - you're my new favorite person! <3<3

I felt like I just HAD to put something on your introduction... but I'm too sleepy to think of anything else to say.
PUT MORE. I FEEL IT NEEDS MORE.
Back to top Go down
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:59 am

Teach Japanese? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:01 am

Verthandii wrote:
Teach Japanese? :o
私はヴぇルハンディですね。

YEW GOT SMARTER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   The one and only: Ansei! EDITED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The one and only: Ansei! EDITED
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next