67% [ 2 ]
No
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:11 am

Giiiiirl, you playin' with fire adding so much to your new introduction! Stop teasing me to make my intro longer :[ I'll do it!

But beside that! That pictuuure is my favorite. You have gorgeous eyes that I almost want to steal from you... <.< but that'd be messy. Your hair looks so perfectly styled too... and I'm convinced to buy lip gloss. :3

And about giving in my ear for a job at SE... it's the only one hidden by my hair... so maybe we can work out a deal. Free games and maybe a GM job or something for my ear? Kay?

Also.. if that's one of your art pieces. I love it. Draw me. No $10, kay? No trade. Just draw me cute... preferably a prettier version of IRL me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ansei
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 am

Verthandii wrote:
Giiiiirl, you playin' with fire adding so much to your new introduction! Stop teasing me to make my intro longer :[ I'll do it!

But beside that! That pictuuure is my favorite. You have gorgeous eyes that I almost want to steal from you... <.< but that'd be messy. Your hair looks so perfectly styled too... and I'm convinced to buy lip gloss. :3

And about giving in my ear for a job at SE... it's the only one hidden by my hair... so maybe we can work out a deal. Free games and maybe a GM job or something for my ear? Kay?

Also.. if that's one of your art pieces. I love it. Draw me. No $10, kay? No trade. Just draw me cute... preferably a prettier version of IRL me!
Awh <3 I love how you're too kind. And don't tempt me. I'll add more, just to nag at you! <3

c: And thanks. I love my eyes. Most unique thing I have about me. Big, and blue. Psshaw, go buy lipgloss. NOW. o: It rocks my world and makes me kissable <3 Rofl, jk. But really, my lip gloss is poppin'. I actually wear a natural pink lipstick color, then put a sparkly, more vibrant pink on top of it to give me shine. c; Try it out sometime! [I like to look up make up tutorials.. /cough >__>;]

Aaaaand, for SE.. I suppose you can have free games and a GM job. c; I wouldn't mind you being the new Lingo.. <3.. >_> Or for that matter, I'd rather you replace Panic. I like Lingo.

And I'll draw whatever you want, baby! I just don't have those chalks anymore. ;c Just pens, pencils, colored pencils, copic markers, and CG. I'll do whatever you want <3 Just send me a PM or something about what you want. ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saeliee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:35 am

Ansei wrote:
Verthandii wrote:

Awh <3 I love how you're too kind. And don't tempt me. I'll add more, just to nag at you! <3

c: And thanks. I love my eyes. Most unique thing I have about me. Big, and blue. Psshaw, go buy lipgloss. NOW. o: It rocks my world and makes me kissable <3 Rofl, jk. But really, my lip gloss is poppin'. I actually wear a natural pink lipstick color, then put a sparkly, more vibrant pink on top of it to give me shine. c; Try it out sometime! [I like to look up make up tutorials.. /cough >__>;]

Aaaaand, for SE.. I suppose you can have free games and a GM job. c; I wouldn't mind you being the new Lingo.. <3.. >_> Or for that matter, I'd rather you replace Panic. I like Lingo.

And I'll draw whatever you want, baby! I just don't have those chalks anymore. ;c Just pens, pencils, colored pencils, copic markers, and CG. I'll do whatever you want <3 Just send me a PM or something about what you want. ;D

Ms. Phannnnn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wings.forumotion.net
Ansei
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:00 am

Saeliee wrote:
Ansei wrote:
Verthandii wrote:

Ms. Phannnnn.
Yespls. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:00 am

*confused* Phan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ansei
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Verthandii wrote:
*confused* Phan?
She's a tutorialist on make-up on YouTube. c; Michelle Phan. Roflcopterrr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one and only: Ansei! EDITED   

Back to top Go down

The one and only: Ansei! EDITED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: