Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings

Spread Your Wings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Verthandii (slightly edited)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Verthandii

Verthandii

Verthandii (slightly edited) Empty
PostSubject: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 am

Name: Vernice (IG: Verthandii)

Class: Cleric

Birthday: 05/27/89

Interests/Hobbies: Video Games, MMORPGs, Reading, Kickboxing, Pilates, Nutrition/Diet, Shopping

Occupation: Full time Pre-Med student. Part time fitness student.

Do you draw?: Not really.

Likes: Purple, Sailor Moon, Coffee, Hello Kitty, Hair Dye, Tattoos, Piercings, Animals, Travel, Fashion, HTML, my gamer boys, and the aforementioned interests.

Other interesting facts: I'm half Asian (Filipina), half Hispanic. My friends call me Hispasian. I'm originally from deep south Texas; I could walk to Mexico. I'm an only child. Both my parents are nurses and amazing people. I left my family and 3 dogs back home and I miss them all the time. I moved here to California to further my education and live with my boyfriend (Wriith). Wriith and I have been together for 6 years and met on Final Fantasy XI. We met Gardenias (basically our best friend) soon after getting together and we've all been inseparable since. We've jumped from game to game for at least 5 of those years and have found ourselves on Aika.
I could go on forever talking about myself, haha.

I'm vain, partially narcissistic, OCD, and occasionally a meanie. I'm territorial and catty if provoked. I don't like admitting I'm wrong because I rarely am. I find cussing hot and cuss like a sailor. I like lewd and crude people who understand what I mean.

I've been attending college for 2 years (Pre-Med) and have a 3.86 GPA. I love working out and dieting. I've lost over 60 lbs in the past year and I'm extremely proud of myself. I'm 5'1" and I like to think I'm small. I love animals more than I love humans. I've changed my lifestyle to a primarily vegetarian one. I'm looking to perfect my body as well as my mind.

I'm a dedicated gamer and as friendly as I can manage! I love helping people who I think deserve it. I work my butt off to be the best healer possible in every game because it's what feels natural to me. I've also been known to dabble in offensive casting before.

I have a very addictive personality and tend to overwork myself on every game. I've gotten max levels in multiple MMORPGs and worked my butt off for the best gear. I've lead guilds, raids, dungeons, and more. I find skill sexy.

Social Network Link: https://www.facebook.com/QueenVernice

Last edited by Verthandii on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 am

<3 Awh, you sound amazing.
And go on, write a novel if you wish.
I need to go back and edit mine so people know more about myself.

And I added you on FB. [Kara]
And also, How'd you get such a clear picture of yourself for your FB? Mine come out fuzzy. ;<
Back to top Go down
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 am

Oh! I'm lucky to have such a good built in camera on my laptop! My pictures used to be fuzzy too >.<; I also use my cellphone to take most of them. I broke my camera. D:

Accepted your request! You have adorably creative pictures, btw.

Also trust me~ you don't wanna let me write a novel or I might, haha.
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 am

Verthandii wrote:
Oh! I'm lucky to have such a good built in camera on my laptop! My pictures used to be fuzzy too >.<; I also use my cellphone to take most of them. I broke my camera. D:

Accepted your request! You have adorably creative pictures, btw.

Also trust me~ you don't wanna let me write a novel or I might, haha.
Please do write a novel. Your're a sweetie and I want to read all about you. <3

Btw, you're remarkably beautiful o_x Your hair makes you who you are. It's very unique. <3 I like it. ;>
I wish I could do that to my hair, but I don't have the face for it.
And thank you. Rofl. Creative pikkies? o3 o I'm going to have to go troll my FB pics now. Roflllll.

Also, tell Wriith I saw him, too. >;U Hohoho, I know what you two look like.
It's K. <3 I no stalker, pls.
Am I even old enough to be a stalker? 18 seems pretty legit. Ho well. /huff
4:30am still hasn't taken it's toll on me. You neither, it seems. xD
Back to top Go down
Wriith

Wriith

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:02 am

Ansei wrote:

Awesome! Now I'll be wearing a bag on my head whenever I leave the house. Just kidding, of course. =P
Back to top Go down
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:06 am

Aww! You're the sweetie, calling me beautiful? You made me super happy. Also Wriith read your post over my shoulder and laughed. He doesn't mind you seeing him at all. He's very strongly opposed to social networking though, hmph. Anyways! I honestly should be in bed <.<; I gotta be up by 8 A.M. and it's 3 A.M. here. But noooo, sleep means nothing to me! The only reason I wanna go to bed is 'cause I'm waking up for a kickboxing class and I don't wanna pass out in the middle of a workout or something.

And yes, creative! Your pictures all seem so lively, mine are awkward and posed for, haha. :3

18 is totally the age requirement to be a stalker.
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:42 am

Sorry I had a late reply. Saelie and I were finding our hiding spots for the Hide and Seek event over the weekend ;> You'll play, won't you?
And yesssssmaam, you are pretty. o: And I'm jealous of your hair.

And tell Wriith that his boxers are a nice blue color. HO HO. /stalker
Jk, jk.
If they really are blue, I'm a damn genius.
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:42 am

Wriith wrote:
Ansei wrote:

Awesome! Now I'll be wearing a bag on my head whenever I leave the house. Just kidding, of course. =P
I know what your bag looks like.
Back to top Go down
Gardenias

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 am

Herp derp! You still don't know what I look like, Ansei ;D

Also, Vernice is most definitely the best healer I've ever partied with, on any game. The three of us are an amazing tri-fecta of damage, tanking, and support. You've got the full package right here! =D
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Gardenias wrote:

Also, Vernice is most definitely the best healer I've ever partied with, on any game. The three of us are an amazing tri-fecta of damage, tanking, and support. You've got the full package right here! =D
Piks pls. Or it didn't happen.
Yes, piks or you never happened.
:>
Back to top Go down
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:04 pm

Ansei wrote:
Gardenias wrote:

Piks pls. Or it didn't happen.
Yes, piks or you never happened.
:>

Psssst. Here's a tip, cause I adore ya: He's on my facebook! Lets keep this between us <.<;
Back to top Go down
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:25 pm

I keep adding subtle changes to my intro. -.-' I know they're all pointless and uninformative, but the more I look at it the more I realize things I want to fix up.
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:28 am

Verthandii wrote:
I keep adding subtle changes to my intro. -.-' I know they're all pointless and uninformative, but the more I look at it the more I realize things I want to fix up.
And I'll read it over everytime. <3
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:09 am

So hi. Verver, I love you and stuff and you are beautiful and your intro is wuunderfullllll. ;>>>

So lyke, marry me pls pls?
I be trollin your page because you wunsta be famoussss and stuffies.
So like, Im acknowledging you. ;>
Hurpderpderp.
Back to top Go down
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:11 am

Ansei wrote:
So hi. Verver, I love you and stuff and you are beautiful and your intro is wuunderfullllll. ;>>>

So lyke, marry me pls pls?
I be trollin your page because you wunsta be famoussss and stuffies.
So like, Im acknowledging you. ;>
Hurpderpderp.

OH WIFEY! You make me soo happy. Trolls more plx. Make others troll to!
Acknowledge me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saeliee
Admin
Admin
Saeliee

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:15 am

*Acknowledges*
Back to top Go down
https://wings.forumotion.net
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:26 am

Saeliee wrote:
*Acknowledges*
Yum! Just like I like it. :p

Thanks Saelie :3
Back to top Go down
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:46 pm

You know what sad? Being the last one to post on your own introduction/profile thread.
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Verthandii wrote:
You know what sad? Being the last one to post on your own introduction/profile thread.
Rofl. I had the same problem, now people are flocking to mine intro for some reason. o-o
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Stop editing your page. :P
Back to top Go down
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Ansei wrote:
Stop editing your page. Razz

I wish I had the motivation to make an intro like yours but I'm pretty uninterested recently :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verthandii (slightly edited)   Verthandii (slightly edited) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verthandii (slightly edited)
Page 1 of 1