Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings

Spread Your Wings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Cleric Build

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saeliee
Admin
Admin
Saeliee

My Cleric Build Empty
PostSubject: My Cleric Build   My Cleric Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 am

By no means am I an expert. However, this is the build I have chose for myself. I think it's rather efficient for leveling as well as healing.

My Build.
Back to top Go down
https://wings.forumotion.net
lunceria

lunceria

My Cleric Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cleric Build   My Cleric Build I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 am

you could swap the cure points for revelation you know...put 5 in bless 2 in armor and 3 in rapture. just a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
Saeliee
Admin
Admin
Saeliee

My Cleric Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cleric Build   My Cleric Build I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:23 pm

lunceria wrote:
you could swap the cure points for revelation you know...put 5 in bless 2 in armor and 3 in rapture. just a suggestion...

Revelation is fine at one due to the long casting time. I mainly use it for life-saving events where someone has other status effects and this is the only way I could possibly save them due to their health dropping. And bless is useless, in my opinion. Yes, it's helpful, but if you're not going to go all the way to 14, may as well not go at all. And rapture is very handy, no lie. Higher level rapture is a god-send but I don't have to points to spare. Due to being a cure cleric, taking points out of cure isn't ideal.

Like I said, I'm no expert. These are just my opinions. ;D
Back to top Go down
lunceria

lunceria

My Cleric Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cleric Build   My Cleric Build I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Quote :
Revelation is fine at one due to the long casting time. I mainly use it for life-saving events where someone has other status effects and this is the only way I could possibly save them due to their health dropping. And bless is useless, in my opinion. Yes, it's helpful, but if you're not going to go all the way to 14, may as well not go at all. And rapture is very handy, no lie. Higher level rapture is a god-send but I don't have to points to spare. Due to being a cure cleric, taking points out of cure isn't ideal.

ooooooooh ok, but bless isnt useless its for tanks and its great for warlocks and dualgunners cus it increases their damage and quest does max exalt lower casting time? cus i ran with a lvl 50 cleric who maxed her exalt and said the casting time had decreased im not sure but i do now it increases heal strength and decreases cost...
Back to top Go down
Saeliee
Admin
Admin
Saeliee

My Cleric Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cleric Build   My Cleric Build I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm

lunceria wrote:

Quote :

ooooooooh ok, but bless isnt useless its for tanks and its great for warlocks and dualgunners cus it increases their damage and quest does max exalt lower casting time? cus i ran with a lvl 50 cleric who maxed her exalt and said the casting time had decreased im not sure but i do now it increases heal strength and decreases cost...

Naw, it's just cost and strength. ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Cleric Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Cleric Build   My Cleric Build I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Cleric Build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings :: Guild :: Guild Help-
Jump to: