Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings

Spread Your Wings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yulie

Yulie

Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. Empty
PostSubject: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:05 pm

IGN: Yulie (Cleric)
ALT: Lucedia (Paladin)
Birthday: September 7th
Home: Canada
Hobbies: Drawing (pencil, SAI, photoshop), ITG/DDR, gaming, reading, and RPing.

About Me(IRL): Umm, I don't really know what to say. If you have questions go ahead and ask, I don't usually care what they are. I like yaoi. If you don't know what that is I suggest google. But set it on images instead of search and video tape yourself while you do it. Don't harp at me if you think it's disgusting, because really, I'll just ignore what you say about it, and we can move on.
I like iced cappuchino's particularily Tim Horton's, I'm not too fond of sweets though I like cheesecake. I collect stuffed animals and manga, games too if they're of a series. My favorites would be Tales of /S/A/V, FF 4/6/9, Wild Arms 1/3/5, Suikoden 1/2/5.

About Me(In Game): I usually start out as some type of archer, my first game Ragnarok Online I chose to become an archer and then later a hunter, but then switched to acolyte and priestess. If I'm online and you need help, please feel free to ask me, but don't expect me to help you do all of your current quests. If it's mini bosses or instance dungeon runs then that's okay. Ask me if you need some kind of material, or if you want me to watch out for a specific drop, but don't ask for money. At least not over 100k or something, I'm not that generous.

If I'm not online for a whole day, chances are I'll be back the next day or so, probably because I was playing a game or drawing or something. I have my own project I'm doing with a friend at the moment, so it might be that too.
Back to top Go down
Saeliee
Admin
Admin
Saeliee

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:08 pm

I like yaoi, too. Shush, don't tell. And I think you mean your real name is
First name: Yulie
Last name: Bear

And I draw, tooooooo.

You should post some stuff in the art forum.
Back to top Go down
https://wings.forumotion.net
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Yulie ;O You sound amazing. Can we be BFFs? Or better yet, will you marry me? Jk, jk.

I'd like to see your art though. Post some in the art forums? Saelie and myself draw as well. ;D
Back to top Go down
Yulie

Yulie

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Sure, I'll post something. I don't usually finish stuff though. :<

And of course I'll marry you.
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:34 pm

I haven't seen your art yet, but art trade?! D;

I mean, we be married and shit.
Back to top Go down
Ahoe

Ahoe

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh, TOS is a great game. I liked the sequel a lot too, even though its terrible. xD
Why not Suikoden 3?

Also hello. :O
Back to top Go down
Yulie

Yulie

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:08 pm

I guess so, I've never really done one before. :v

oh bby

@ Ahoe I dunno, Suikoden 3 didn't really interest me much. I liked Chris, she's a great character. But I didn't like the whole kill off Luc bit, I really liked him in the two previous games. Not to mention it was really, really easy.
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Yulie wrote:

oh bby

@ Ahoe I dunno, Suikoden 3 didn't really interest me much. I liked Chris, she's a great character. But I didn't like the whole kill off Luc bit, I really liked him in the two previous games. Not to mention it was really, really easy.
It's a pretty simple concept. ;>
Back to top Go down
Ahoe

Ahoe

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Yulie wrote:

oh bby

Oddly enough I wanted Chris to go jump off a cliff.

What about Persona 3/4?
Back to top Go down
Yulie

Yulie

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Ahoe wrote:
Yulie wrote:

oh bby

Oddly enough I wanted Chris to go jump off a cliff.

What about Persona 3/4?

I know how it goes, but I dunno if it'll ever be finished. xD

Never played Persona. :x
Back to top Go down
Ahoe

Ahoe

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:22 pm

...what?
Do it NOWWWW.
Back to top Go down
Belmot

Belmot

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:31 pm

i've played every one of the suikoden series, and i like 2 the best, 3 was a really weird one imo... 3 different main storylines and 3 sub storylines and the tenkai star wasn't even a main storyline... and ToS owns =)
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Belmot wrote:
i've played every one of the suikoden series, and i like 2 the best, 3 was a really weird one imo... 3 different main storylines and 3 sub storylines and the tenkai star wasn't even a main storyline... and ToS owns =)
I love ToS. n__n Good storyline.
Back to top Go down
Yulie

Yulie

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Ansei wrote:
Belmot wrote:

Yeah, Thomas was the Tenkai Star, right? Weird.

I liked Tales of The Abyss a lot, but it could do without a bitchy Luke. And Colette was so annoying.

And I'll maybe play Persona...I have tons of other stuff I should really spend more time on. x_x;
Back to top Go down
Ahoe

Ahoe

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Haha, Persona 4 is probably my favorite game to ever exist, so excuse me for being
a bit biased. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Yulie wrote:
Ansei wrote:
Belmot wrote:

I liked Tales of The Abyss a lot, but it could do without a bitchy Luke. And Colette was so annoying.

And I'll maybe play Persona...I have tons of other stuff I should really spend more time on. x_x;
I hated Colette. I still do. She's just.. dumb. All around.
Back to top Go down
Yulie

Yulie

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Ansei wrote:
Yulie wrote:
Ansei wrote:
Belmot wrote:

Not to mention really slow in battle. She's a bad fighter too, but I guess I could blame that on Tales of Symphonia's battle scripts instead, since they came a long way since ToA and ToV. She's only good for Holy Song, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Ahoe

Ahoe

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Genis is awesome, though. D:
Back to top Go down
Yulie

Yulie

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Ahoe wrote:
Genis is awesome, though. D:

Yeaaah, but he doesn't run when a monster is standing right infront of him. :<
Back to top Go down
Ansei
Admin
Admin
Ansei

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Yulie wrote:
Ansei wrote:
Yulie wrote:
Ansei wrote:
Belmot wrote:

Not to mention really slow in battle. She's a bad fighter too, but I guess I could blame that on Tales of Symphonia's battle scripts instead, since they came a long way since ToA and ToV. She's only good for Holy Song, I swear.
No, she's only good for pissing you off o;
Back to top Go down
Yulie

Yulie

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Ansei wrote:
Yulie wrote:
Ansei wrote:
Yulie wrote:
Ansei wrote:
Belmot wrote:

No, she's only good for pissing you off o;

She can't even steal properly. No one tells her to trip on a monster and kill it without bringing anything back. >3>
Back to top Go down
Belmot

Belmot

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:26 pm

i played AS collette just so she would do wtf i wanted her to do and stop using angel feathers every time she turned around lol
Back to top Go down
Yulie

Yulie

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Belmot wrote:
i played AS collette just so she would do wtf i wanted her to do and stop using angel feathers every time she turned around lol

Lol yeah, I always turned that off at the beginning of the game, same with Raine's buffs since they used so much TP. I turned them back on against a dark type opponent or just had it done manually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.   Yulie - I drool at myself in awe. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yulie - I drool at myself in awe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: