Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings

Spread Your Wings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaiSai

MaiSai

MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro* Empty
PostSubject: MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro*   MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Name: Jason (IG: MaiSai, LosinMomemtum)

Class: Dual Gunner, Warrior

Birthday: 01/22/1991

Interests/Hobbies: Games, Japanese culture, Anime, Philosophy, Sports preferably Basketball, Movies
Occupation: Full-time college student, but as of now since its summer break currently looking for employment

Do you draw?: No, I tried and failed miserably. I'll leave drawing to the talented ones while i look at all the glorious pretty drawings that the world has to offer~ Very Happy

Other interesting facts: Let's see I love anime and just started getting into it during my latter years in high school. My top 5 anime would be (in no particular order); FLCL, Kara no Kyoukai 5, Nana, Princess Mononoke, and Tekkon Kinkreet. I've been trying to get into Jdrama, but I can't seem to find the right gateway drama to jumpstart my interest. I'm also a huge movie-buff. I am just dying to see Inception. As for my top 5 films I'd say; Children of Men, Waking Life, Memento, Fight Club, and The Professional. If you like philosophy and getting perplexed by life questions I'd definitely recommend you all to watch Waking Life if you haven't already. My music taste is pretty broad. I listen to jpop, alternative, instrumental, pop and pretty much anything that's good. I occassionally play guitar, but its mostly an on/off hobby. Unfortunately I'm still amateurish but the few songs I can play I generally play days on end...
And yes my introduction is quite overdue since I joined about 2 weeks ago, but hey, better late than never. Am I right? Right! Oh Yeah happy fourth of July everyone. Hope u all enjoyed it. Laughing

Last edited by MaiSai on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Verthandii

Verthandii

PostSubject: Re: MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro*   MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Welcome MaiSai! I was wondering if you had an intro, but I guess now I know. Is your college major Philosophy? I got an A in the class but I've never been interested in it, tbh. But I find it usually takes a very open mind to enjoy the subject. n.n
Back to top Go down
MaiSai

MaiSai

PostSubject: Re: MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro*   MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm actually currently going to a community college. I just finished my first year and took a bunch of classes that I might enjoy including philosophy. I totally dig it. The thing about philosophy is that its purely up to you to find the right answer for yourself. Thats what I love about it. Its so vast and open. Majoring in philosophy won't be something that'll get you a job, but perhaps figuring out the world yes. Philosophy is an enjoyment for me. As for my major I'll end up deciding that next year this coming fall. For now I'm taking a break from school and enjoying the summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro*   MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MaiSai *just a tad late on the intro*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: